Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Ready for Pushing Daisies to Come Back


So I will admit, the TV strike was a little nice to me. Finally I didn't have 14 shows to TiVo and find time to watch every single week and I could actually get some stuff done. How much did I actually GET done? Well, we don't have to talk about that. It was just the idea that I'd be able to get stuff done that made me feel good.

But now I'm beginning to miss my favorites.. Grey's Anatomy, Pushing Daisies, 30 Rock, and now LOST again.. I'm ready for primetime to come back. Even if it is only for a few weeks until we go on summer hiatus again...

And while I'm here, if you haven't ever watched Pushing Daisies.. Check it out when it comes back this Fall on ABC.. It's a great show starring Lee Pace and Kristin Chenoweth, and narrated by Jim Dale (the guy who reads the Harry Potter audio books).

While you're waiting, you can check out full episodes of Pushing Daisies at ABC.com

Enjoy!

0 comments: