Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Too... Much... Jonas...


I'll be the first to admit that I went to the Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers concert, and I enjoyed my face off.

But I've gotta say, I have seen/heard a LITTLE too much of the Jonas Brothers lately.. Not only did they do a MASSIVE tour with Miley Cyrus this year already, but they also had their own massive tour in the past few months which included TWO shows here in Dallas. Now they've announced ANOTHER tour for this summer. This tour will include all the cities they've already been to, including Dallas, and no doubt many more.

I get that people like them and they're entertaining, but seriously, let your voices rest guys.

Oh and they were also on Dancing with the Stars tonight and will be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow and now the radio apparently wants in on the Jonas action as "Look Me in the Eyes" is played every five seconds. Too much.

I'll put it this way: they definitely just lost their slot in my car CD disc changer.. Time for something new.

0 comments: