Monday, April 21, 2008

DisneyNature

So John over at The Disney Blog has an entry about Disney's new film label called "Disneynature." Apparently on April 22, 2009, the day before Earth Day, Disneynature will release its first film under the new label called Earth. Earth is being produced and directed by Alastair Fothergill, the executive producer of the Discovery Channel's amazing Planet Earth series.

After seeing Planet Earth and parts of Blue Planet on Discovery, I'm uber excited. Not to mention it'll have the Disney name on it so I'll go regardless.

Maybe this too will be in Disney Digital 3D???

Get excited!

And as a quick side note, today was the first day for the new Can I Please Just Say... banner at the top of my blog, and I happen to put both Walt Disney Pictures and Discovery Channel in it. Two of my favorite things. And now, hours later I hear they've basically combined to make amazingness together? Coincidence? I think not.

I'm just saying...

E-MAIL: RuckitUp@gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Samantha said...

New trailer for "Earth" posted today... aaaamazing. Also, Patrick Stewart is so British and classy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HejDaYlgi_0