Friday, April 4, 2008

Grey's Anatomy : Bring Burke Back!

So I was watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight, (Season 3: Some Kind of Miracle) and I couldn't help but think about how crappy it is that they got rid of Dr. Burke. And for that matter, I don't really like that Addison is gone either. Ya ya, there was drama, whatever, Burke was really good and the show is really different without him.
They've replaced Burke with Dr. Hahn who made a couple of guest appearances in the past. I like her, but in small doses. And not every day. She certainly doesn't replace the hole left by Burke.

Addison's found her home in Cali at Private Practice but if I'm being completely honest, I don't love that show and I think her character was better on Grey's. But the writers didn't ask me.

I am excited though that since Private Practice won't be returning until the Fall, Addison will be guesting on a couple of Grey's episodes this season.

E-MAIL ME: Ruckitup@Gmail.com

0 comments: