Friday, April 18, 2008

My Trip to the Zoo

As you may or may not know, I made a trip to the Oklahoma City Zoo last weekend and it ended up being a lot of fun. Now, it was no Disney's Animal Kingdom or anything but there were a bunch of animals to see and I got a lot of good pictures to share. Enjoy.

The elephants were very elusive at this zoo. This is the only good picture I got of them.I'm not gonna lie: I was a little freaked out in the Herpetarium, where all the snakes were. It reminded me way too much of Harry Potter and I was just waiting for the glass to disappear and my snake friend here t o come after me.
This is a gecko, not to be confused with Geico, which could save you 15% or more on car insurance.These are my favorites: meerkats. It's the kind of animal Timon is from The Lion King. And also, they have a TV show on Animal Planet called Meerkat Manor. Freakin awesome.A couple of good ole seahorses just chillin out.I would think my neck would get sore holding that up all the time.
This picture is no accident. This guy was sticking his tongue out to anyone who would look. He must have either been in a very bad and/or playful mood... In his defense though, there were about 14 people on the other side of this picture sticking their tongues out at him first...
A bear. Woopty doo.
These alligators were either sleeping, dead, or not real. They did not move once, at all, ever. Not to mention the one on the left's arms looked like they were in a very uncomfortable position to be sleeping in...Then of course there were the RUDEST ducks that I have ever encountered:

0 comments: