Monday, April 7, 2008

Prince Caspian

So I recently realized that the new Chronicles of Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, is basically right around the corner. Seriously, it's out May 16th so that's a little more than a month away.

And being that I was not exactly the wonderful reader kid, my 20-year-old self has to read that book now before I go see the movie. Good news is: it was only $3 at Half Price Books, it's only about 200 pages, and it's a pretty easy read. 

Anyway, I'm about half way through it and it's great so far. And after seeing the latest trailer in the theatres this weekend, the movie looks like it will be incredible.

So get ready! Or get reading.


E-MAIL ME: RuckitUp@Gmail.com

1 comments:

boyyourradicalx3 said...

i saw the movie. it's really good! have you seen it yet??