Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uhh- Don't Use Crest Pro Health Mouthwash..

So I bought "Crest Pro Health Night" mouthwash the other day to incorporate into my daily routine and I have several opinions about it:

First of all, there isn't alcohol in it like Listerine so I didn't cry while using it (not that I cry when I use Listerine or anything....) which is good. But what I didn't like was how after using it, for at least 2 days nothing I ate tasted good.

I had everything from a Potbelly chicken salad sandwich, a McDonald's Quarter Pounder, and EVEN chocolate chip cookies from Tiff's Treats, and they all tasted bad.

The mouthwash freakin killed my taste buds!

I did some Googling and found that I'm not the only one who has encountered this problem.

So all I'm saying is steer clear of the Crest Pro Health Mouthwash.. that is unless you just don't LIKE tasting your food, in which case you can have the rest of mine!

0 comments: