Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wall-E is Gonna Be Freaking Awesome

So I'm pretty sure if I had any potential in drawing skillz, I would definitely find a way to make it to Pixar. To work. And even though I can't draw, I might just find another way to get there. Emptying trash bins? That would be totally fine with me. I'd end up saving every trashed storyboard for my own "memorabilia" collection. And if you were thinking "Ya.. they probably wouldn't let you do that." Don't worry, I'd find a way.

Copyright 2007 Pixar Animation Studios / Disney Enterprises, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

DailyGame.net has a pretty cool article along with some pictures from the Pixar Animation Studios when they went to see a preliminary screening of their upcoming film Wall-E.

http://www.dailygame.net/news/archives/007495.php

There are a couple of spoilerish moments in the article but you can anticipate them coming and just skip over that paragraph.

I for one cannot wait for Wall-E (out June 27th), and I think I'll spend the time until then working on my drawing.

Hey, I can dream.

E-MAIL ME: RuckitUp@Gmail.com

0 comments: