Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wii !!!

I've been holding out on getting a Nintendo Wii system for quite some time now. You see, I used to get all the gaming systems.. Super Nintendo, Playstation, GameCube, etc. But I realized that if there weren't friends coming over to play with, I wasn't much of a solo gamer. The systems would go unused and my Playstation's A Bug's Life virtual world would hang in limbo indefinitely.

But now that the Wii has come along, I'm thinkin it's probably time for an upgrade. All the special gizmos and gadgets that they've come up with to utilize that freaking awesome controller (Wii Wheel for Mariokart, What up!) are pretty hard to pass over. And as long as I get Rock Band it'll be easy to get friends.. or people off the street to come over and play.

I think it's decided. I want a Wii.

Now if I could only find one...

0 comments: