Monday, May 26, 2008

Finding Nemo: It just doesn't get any better

I know I go on and on about Disney/Pixar movies but I can't help it. They deserve it.
I watched Finding Nemo, one of my top 5 all-time favorite movies, last night and was just completely amazed by it, again.
Ellen Degeneres is hilarious as Dory and Pixar's animation and story is just unbeatable.
I watched the making-of documentary included on the DVD and cannot believe every single little thing that went into making this movie. You can tell how dedicated the cast and crew was to making this a wonderfully-told visually-stunning story.Cool fact: everyone working on the film had to be certified in SCUBA before they could begin so they would all have a better idea of what life is like in the ocean.

I KNOW all those people that made Shark Tale didn't do that.One of my favorite quotes:

DORY: Oh don't worry. Whales don't eat clownfish. They eat krill.
KRILL: Swim away!
DORY: Oh look! Krill.

It's just, an amazing movie.

And that's all.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: