Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am not Indiana Jones

So I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom as we speak, or type, and let me just tell you: there is no way an archaeologist college professor is that physically in shape. As I said, I'm no Indiana Jones, but 30 minutes playing Wii boxing puts out my arms/shoulders for a good two days. Somehow for Indy though, after being poisoned, chained, and tortured by the maharajah, he seems to be no worse for the wear.

I'm watching in anticipation of Kingdom of the Crystal Scull coming out in a couple of weeks. After this I'll only have The Last Crusade left to see.
Umm... this mine chase thing is nooot so believable. But I guess none of it is REALLY meant to be. I mean if it was truly realistic, Indy's singing girlfriend wouldn't still be alive. Thank goodness for little "Short Round" though, he's really becoming the unlikely hero in all of this.

Anyway, I guess I'll get back to iceing my shoulders and finishing the movie.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Dang. That is one doomy temple.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: