Friday, May 30, 2008

LOST Season Finale Recap - SO FREAKING AMAZING!

If you haven't seen the season finale of LOST yet then stop reading. If you have seen it, HOLY CRAP!
LOCKE- AKA JEREMY BENTHAM WAS IN THE COFFIN!!!

But that wasn't even the craziest thing to happen.
They also successfully managed to move the island, which happened very differently than I expected. For some reason the vision in my head was of the island floating out of the water and then flying off to some random location. And if it did happen like that I was gonna be really mad cuz that would have been too sci-fi crazy for me. So I'm glad that instead it just seemed to disappear into an ocean drain hole following the same crazy noise and light show that happened when Desmond blew up the hatch.
I was thrilled when Desmond was finally reunited with Penny. I missed the typical slow-mo piano-backed reunion shot but there was no time for that. Hopefully Desmond and Penny's storyline doesn't end there because he's definitely one of my favorite characters. Surely they aren't done with him yet. Surely.Sun wins the award for Most Convincing Devastative Scream Ever for her reaction after the freighter blew up.
But what I need to know is: is Sun a bad person now? She black-trenchcoated her way down a London street to give Mr. Widmore a post-lunch surprise. I can't figure out whether or not she has now gone to the dark side and is REALLY wanting to work together with Widmore and if she is, why.
Whatever she's up to, based on that face, she is NOT playing around.
I'm glad Walt made a comeback! But for real though that kid has GROWN. Luckily it's in the future so it's all good. But good grief.
This isn't brain science but I also see a Juliet-Sawyer hookup in the near future.

All in all this was a GREAT-WONDERFUL-AMAZING-AWESOME season finale.

9 months to watch all 4 seasons again and try and figure out what the crap is going on.

ONE QUESTION REMAINS THOUGH, WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT THE DOG?Someone better be feeding and taking care of him because he is the most innocent person in all of this. If anyone deserves getting off the island, it's him.

That's all I'm saying....

For a full/really funny recap, check out Best Week Ever's season finale recap HERE.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

All images property of Disney/ABC

1 comments:

Zack said...

Yeah, it was a nice episode.

I think the island just teleported, and that's the water around it just filling back in... maybe.