Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What Happens in Vegas.. and Taco Bell

OK so this is a little out there so bear with me, but is anyone else reminded of Taco Bell by the font used on the posters and promos for the new Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz movie, What Happens in Vegas?

Exhibit A: The poster. Look closely at the word VEGAS and the font.
Exhibit B: Taco Bell Signs. Now look closely at the words "Get Full-On Value!" and "Extreme."Also pay attention to the similar coloring used in the word "VEGAS" and "Quesadilla."It's not like it's illegal or anything to use the same font, it's just that subliminally every time I saw the preview or poster for that movie I thought *TACO BELL!* And I didn't know why. And now I do. Huh.

There's no way I'm the only one in the world who thought that so I'm not crazy OK?

1 comments:

Crackhead said...

I had noticed the same thing when I saw the trailer. I wonder if Taco Bell paid them to do that.