Wednesday, June 25, 2008

COLDPLAY Tops the Charts

Billboard just released sales figures for 6/17-6/25 and COLDPLAYS's new album Viva la Vida debuted at #1 with 721,000 copies sold!!! Wooohooo!!! It will no-doubt go on to sell many many more. Heck, I might buy it a couple more times just to hold me over until I go to their concert and sit in my FLOOR SEATS! Oh yes, that's right. Floor. Seats.

Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III was number 2, and Disney Channel's soundtrack to Camp Rock debuted at #3 with 188,000 copies sold.

And while we're on the topic of Camp Rock, can I please just say that, after Camp Rock premiered this week, everyone's been buzzing about how Disney is "already" planning its sequel, as if that's news anymore.

I reported this news almost two months ago in my blog titled "The Hannah Montana Movie" and no one seemed to care that they were planning a sequel to a movie that no one had even seen yet. So why are they surprised now?

I'm just sayin....

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: