Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Want to Be "Ryan" on Brothers and Sisters

This week I am officially launching my formal campaign to play the new character of "Ryan" on ABC's Brothers and Sisters. Ryan is the secret child of William Walker that the family once thought was Rebecca but just discovered is actually a boy named Ryan. Now, I don't know anything about Ryan other than he'd be about my age so I'm just going by that.
There are many reasons why I would be great for the new role including but not limited to these:

  • I myself have several brothers and sisters (older biological brother and sister and older in-law brother and sister)
  • Like the Walkers, a great part of communication with my siblings happens over the phone as my sister calls me at LEAST 7 times a day (most of the time to ask a favor of me or waste time while she's driving home).
  • I like to think of myself as pretty darn funny, purposefully and unpurposefully.
  • But I can also be dramatic and serious at the same time should the role call for it.
  • I have a wide range of acting skills, some of which can be seen in my videos on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
  • I am completely comfortable with the antics of large families; my extended family has staged a weekly dinner for nearly 9 years now.
  • I look like a Walker (as shown by the family portrait at the top of this post).
  • My mom has the same hairstyle as Sally Field. So, you know, that wouldn't be a huge leap.
  • And umm, I would really just like to be on Brothers and Sisters.
So, if you happen to be a casting director for B&S, or know one, or are Calista Flockhart's babysitter, or know anyone that lives in Los Angeles for any reason whatsoever, feel free to drop me a line at ruckitup@gmail.com or pass the link to this page along. I'll gladly send my resume to anyone and everyone that requests it.

I'd love to talk and see what we can work out.

For now, you can also enjoy some of my Austin Reed Web Series, written by, and starring, me.






RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: