Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I wish I were a Jumper

So I just watched the Hayden Christensen movie, Jumper, for the first time and I've gotta say: it wasn't an incredible movie. But I did enjoy the premise: that you could teleport anywhere in the world that you wanted to, including bank vaults. The best part was his apartment which could only be described as somewhere the kid from Blank Check would live when he got older.

Rachel Bilson was not too inspiring in her performance, as her reaction to seeing the boy she had a crush on in middle school who was presumed dead after his disappearance into an icy pond 8 years prior, left a lot to be desired. Besides, I didn't really like seeing her outside the context of the OC anyway..

The movie was just OK. But far more entertaining: this fan video from YouTube featuring photos from the movie set to Justin Timberlake's SexyBack...


RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: