Monday, June 30, 2008

MAGIC Eye oooOOOooo

Do yall remember when the Magic Eye books were like the COOLEST thing to ever happen on the planet? The book I'm holding, which I believe is like the first REAL Magic Eye book, was released in 1993 and it took the world by STORM.

Oh the 90's...

So you know what to do, right? You're supposed to press your nose against the page and then slowly move it back to reveal a hidden picture within all the mess. SOME talented people (like myself) can see the picture without pressing our noses to the books, but instead just manipulating our eyes a certain way. (Don't ask me how, I'll never tell my secret).

I used to LOVE these things. They'd print them in the Sunday newspaper in the cartoons and I'd clip and save every single one of them. I know.. you don't even have to say it, I was a loser. Probably still am actually since I'm spending time to write an entry about Magic Eye.

Anyway, enjoy this puzzle from Disney's Magic Eye. Oh yes, you better BELIEVE I bought it.HINT: "GAWRSH!" and also, everything on that page...

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Stereo DDD said...

yeah, used to be nice and popular art, not so common any more...