Thursday, June 26, 2008

One More Day Until Wall-E !!!

The looong wait for Disney/Pixar's latest, Wall-E, is almost over. And I couldn't be more excited. I've managed to stay away from any and all early reviews so as to ward off spoilers. Also the only preview I've seen is the one they've been showing in theatres for months. So the experience should be very new and surprising to me.

I'm trying not to go in with big expectations because I don't want to be disappointed (Hello, Incredibles). Instead, I'm just going like it's any old movie, like Kung Fu Panda, which I have refused to see in allegiance to my beloved Pixar, even though the reviews I've seen were good.



AHH!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!



I mean.. this is just like any other movie. No big deal....





AHHH!!!!!!



RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I just wanted to make sure you knew that it is TOTALLY okay to post a review or whatever once you've seen it! I don't mind! I can't wait until I see it and we can talk about it!

In fact, I say once I get back to town on the 12th, sometime that week, we go see it again! Put another 20 dollars in Pixar's pocket and enjoy the awesomeness together!