Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dirty Jobs on QVC


The host of Discovery Channel's very popular Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe began his television career not cleaning up after pigs on farms, but rather by hosting the late-night shift on QVC. This led to him selling many bizarre, BIZARRE things.

Watch the above video where he attempts to come up with ways to interest viewers in a crinkly bag being sold as the toy for cats, "Katsak."

It's pretty awkward. And by "awkward" I mean HILARIOUS.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Shawn said...

Haha, I can't believe they were selling that for over $24. Thanks for sharing this video... too funny.

Did you know that Shark Week is coming up soon? There's going to be a brand new Dirty Jobs special in which Mike Rowe follows the quest for the mysterious Greenland Shark. It airs on Tuesday, July 29th, at 9PM. If you'd like more info I'd be happy to share... I work with Discovery and have the inside scoop.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this; I figure you'd be interested in hearing about it. Feel free to contact me back, and have a great day.

Shawn Grover
shawngrover2008@gmail.com