Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Midnight Breakout

Let it be known that I'm pretty sure I'm the first person in Orlando, and possibly the east coast, to own the new Miley Cyrus CD, Breakout. My friend Jenny and I were at Walmart picking up some junk when she realized it was 12:36AM and Miley's CD had just dropped.

SO we forced the CD girl who "had only been working here a day" to go in the back, pull out the ladder, and find the precious disc of music.

THEN on the car ride home it LITERALLY took me the entire time to pull the plastic off the cover, making its title: Breakout, a little ironic... (I know, that was stupid). So I still haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But in time I will. In time.

DISCLAIMER: I fully acknowledge that this post will dissolve all remaining friendships I have, even though I probably don't have anymore after the previous post about Reba.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

3 comments:

Samantha said...

The Reba endorsement was far more offensive and shocking than this one. I've been rocking "7 Things" on my iPod/iPhone for weeks. We can still be friends.

Kathleen Summers said...

Dude, you should be the next Conan O'Brian. You're hilarious!

It all started with a search for Wii Fit reviews on You Tube. Yours was the 5th I watched and I thought it was funny, so I went and checked some of your other videos. The Kanye/Brittney one was awesome, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for makin me laugh!

Kathleen Summers said...

OMG, and the Alieve one too, ROFL!!