Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NO MORE BENNIGAN'S?!?!?!?!

I just read a report claiming that all company-owned Bennigan's locations (not franchises) will be shut down basically immediately. But what will we do when our favorite restaurant to pass on isn't there anymore?! Phrases like "Nah, I don't like Bennigan's that much, I guess let's do Chili's," won't be valid anymore.

How will we rationalize all our trips to Chili's without having such a terrible restaurant to compare it to???

Who knew that that time 5 years ago in high school would be my last time ever at a Bennigan's? Wow, it almost makes me sad. And then I realize how bad it was, and I'm not sad anymore.

In fact, the best thing about dinner that night was that it was raining and my friend Mark had left his sunroof open.. Hilarity.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Furthermore, the closings will render this episode of "South Park" outdated!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153191/

P.S. My mom worked at Bennigan's in college and said it was one of the worst experiences of her life. As such, I had never been to Bennigan's until I was 19. I never returned.