Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Remembering the Worst Movie I've Ever Seen

If any of you have seen Mike Myers's The Cat in the Hat, you will SURELY agree with me that it was in fact the most horrible movie ever made in the history of humanity. And that's including SNL's It's Pat: The Movie.The movie starred the kid that played "Beans" on Even Stevens, and Dakota Fanning, who I'm SURE fired her agent immediately following the film's release. When I left the theatre that day I not only cried that I had just wasted $7 on a movie (it was matinee) but I also cried a little bit for humanity as a whole... (It is THAT bad).

I don't know why I even thought of this. I saw a cat or something. Or I heard the phrase "WORLD'S MOST HORRIBLE TERRIBLE MOVIE" and it reminded me.

Just trust me on this one: don't EVER see it. And for SURE don't let kids watch it.

AHHHH!

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Kevin Lenhart said...

Your better off just staying away from all non-animated Dr. Seuss films out there. The Grinch with Jim Carrey is just as ludicrously bad as The Cat in the Hat.