Friday, July 25, 2008

Toy Story Mania!

By now I'm sure you've heard of the newest attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Toy Story Mania. I've read about it for months but never had the opportunity to ride it until this week. And let me tell you: it was freaking awesome.Toy Story Mania combines 3D technology with the concept of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Your ride vehicle takes you through several stages of game play where you aim your shooter at objects on the screen, pull the string, and 3D projectiles shoot into the picture and gain you points.

It's a lot of fun, and if I'm being completely truthful, I was very good at it. I waited in the single rider line which blew by in under 10 minutes even though there was a 70 minute normal waiting time.
I sat by a random dad who, as I climbed into the vehicle, proclaimed that he would be beating me. I casually laughed and said under my breath "Whatever you think, grandpa.."

I slaughtered him.

His downfall was that he wasn't shooting fast enough. Sure, his accuracy was better than mine, but who had 30,000 more points? That would be me.

So if you plan on playing Toy Story Mania any time soon, here's a helpful hint: Never. Stop. Shooting. Shoot any and every thing.

Have fun!

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for the tip! *logging that away for future trip to WDW, planned for when the Monsters Inc. ride is open*