Friday, August 1, 2008

Muppets are Back!

It's been a while since we've seen a good amount of new material from our friends the Muppets, but that's about to change when their new special Studio DC: Almost Live airs this Sunday night on the Disney Channel. The special will feature most of the Muppets with many Disney Channel stars including Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, and the Jonas Brothers.

I'm kinda excited.. I've always liked the Muppets and it will be good to see them back in action.

RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Because I lovvvvvve the Muppets, I thought I should share that Jason Segal from "How I Met Your Mother" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is writing the next Muppet movie. He worked with puppets from the Henson workshop in FSM and he told the Henson people his ideas for a Muppet movie and they liked it.

That makes me excited.