Friday, August 22, 2008

Target: Trade Fat for Merchandise?

I've made umpteen trips to Target this week for random things with which to furnish my apartment. And I still need to go back because the trash can I got was tragically left at the register..

Anyway, while I was there, a certain black floor lamp caught my eye for a moment, but only until I noticed their odd pricing of it as costing
"29 lb." I mean, 29 pounds of what? Regardless, I didn't have 29 pounds of anything to give them. If this all would have happened a week earlier, I still would have had a ridiculously large bag of Mexican pinto beans in the trunk of my car... 29 pounds though?

I don't think so.

So I just decided to stick with my totally-awesome $10 WALMART lamp-- which is better anyway cuz it comes with an attached reading light. So HA!
RuckitUp@Gmail.com
www.RuckitUp.com

0 comments: