Monday, September 22, 2008

Barack Obama Didn't Go to University of North Texas...

I've passed the billboard many times during my drive to and from Austin and it never ceases to confuse me. It appears to be a really old picture of Barack Obama advertising for the University of North Texas -- Dallas campus with the words "Expand your thinking" written across his face.

I mean, do whatever you want, but as far as I know Barack Obama has nothing to do with UNT and he certainly didn't go there. It's kinda like putting a Big Mac on a billboard for Burger King. You'd think UNT would want to put one of their own on the Billboard like Norah Jones, Thomas Haden Church, Hyun-Soon Chong, or DR. PHIL!

Or maybe they should just stick with Obama and hope no one notices...

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

1 comments:

Samantha said...

How odd...

I think if I ever become famous, I won't have a problem with stuff like this as long as it's a step up. Like, I go to SMU. But if Harvard wanted to put me on a billboard, more power to 'em. But if Marvin's School o' Learnin' does, I might have an issue.