Monday, September 8, 2008

Brooke Shields's New Volkswagen Commercial is Pretty Funny!

So I just caught a new commercial for Volkswagen featuring Brooke Shields. She's very serious when explaining that America is experiencing a "Routan Boom," a baby boom happening as a result of people wanting to purchase Volkswagen's minivan, the Routan. This is, according to Brooke Shields, "the most important story of our time."

I went to the website, RoutanBoom.com and there they have the entire mocumentary (which is also embedded up above). And it's actually really funny! Brooke Shields can be funny people! I mean, she did have that show, Suddenly Susan, so I don't know why I'm so surprised..Anyway, check it out, and watch the whole thing. It's worth it.

And please, don't be like Becky...

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

0 comments: