Monday, September 29, 2008

I don't like Windows Vista-- Go figure!

This is my first, and hopefully only, post to be generated on a machine running Windows Vista. I made the unfortunate choice to leave my portable Mac at the apartment when I came to campus today, and now I'm subjected to using one of these Vista-running Dells.

To be fair: I really haven't given it much of a chance. I came into this wanting to hate Vista, and I do.

So that's about it. Oh, but while I'm here I might as well say a little something about the new Microsoft "I'm a PC" commercials: were they shot on my 1980s home video camera? They just look kinda ghetto. Also, the people they used could not look more forced into saying "I'm a PC," like they were almost ashamed of it. Except for Eva Longoria, who I'm sure got paid a pretty penny to lounge outside of a pool and say "I'm a PC." Believe me: I would have too.

It's just that the chances are 90% of these "PC"s are actually Macs that wouldn't turn down the chance at a little exposure.

I also found it HIlarious that someone figured out that the commercial itself was actually made on a Mac. So fitting.

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Yeah, I found out last night that those commercials were made on a Mac and I laughed my head off.

I don't even see the point of those commercials. It's just pathetic on Windows' part. Like anyone would see a Mac commercial and assume that all PC users are like that. The majority of computer users are still on PCs! Chillax, Windows.