Friday, September 19, 2008

Kelly Clarkson wished me Happy Birthday!

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but today is my 21st birthday and early this mornin' I woke up to this wonderful e-mail from Miss Kelly Clarkson in my inbox:
Sooo ya. I mean, it's OK to be jealous, cuz I would be too.

And before you start saying, "Adam, EVERYONE on Kelly Clarkson's e-mail list gets this same Microsoft-Word-Art-enhanced e-postcard on their birthday," just hold back and allow me to believe that Kelly actually thought of me today and took the time herself to personally send me this highly exclamatory and highly-doctored picture of herself.

"Right On!"

Oh and I'm glad I made it another year too.... What Kelly, were you NOT expecting me to make it this far or something??

Thanks for the B-day wishes Kel! L.Y.L.A.S.!

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Yeah... that definitely sounds like KC was expecting you to die. Or she was planning on killing you out of jealousy or something.