Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some of these new Mac online ads kinda freak me out a little bit in a way

I was just on CNN.com minding my own business reading about the new judge TV show that just came out, when all of a sudden I noticed the Mac and PC guy talking to each other from different parts of the screen. The Mac guy, above in a sort of looking-down-upon-PC position, and the PC guy on the side surrounded by an article telling people to stop switching to Mac. They then proceeded to have a conversation about who knows what because I quickly muted my computer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the Macs. It's just sometimes I feel like web ads can go a little too far. Or at least be a little too annoying.

That's all.

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Any web ads that make noise are NOT okay with me.