Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unlucky Day?

If you follow me on Twitter you know that I woke up this morning with an odd feeling that something would go wrong today. I hate that feeling. And it doesn't happen that often to me. Maybe it's the result of me watching that new CBS show Worst Week last night. Which, incidentally wasn't very good. The guy's life is chock full of bad luck.

So I proceeded through my day normally as if nothing would go wrong. And then it did. Out of NO WHERE my wireless Internet modem just completely went out! Completely! So now I'm working off of borrowed Internet until the Time Warner guy gets here. Thanks "Tanny"!

But in the spectrum of things that could go badly, my Internet problem is not nearly as bad as this person who just had their car towed from my apartment building's parking lot. They're VERY strict about having your parking sticker prominently displayed on your ride.
That has got to be the worst. Ever. And as a result, I keep checking my car every 2 minutes to make sure it doesn't mistakenly get towed too.

UPDATE: While I was writing this post I noticed out the window that our red Jeep friend was granted a little reprieve and returned to its spot. Lucky day for you Mr. Cherokee.
Anyway, I just got a call from the Time Warner guy that he'll be here in an hour. Crossing my fingers that I get the Net back!

UPDATE: 2 modems later I now have Internet again!

E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

0 comments: