Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back from Vacation- Jonas Brothers Camp Rock Concert

So I took the weekend AND Monday off from blogging. A lot has been happening!

I came down with some sort of sickness- which wasn't very unexpected considering everyone in one of my classes had the same cold/cough thing. I was bound to get it. So I got myself a trusty shot of Cortisone, took whatever was in the medicine cabinet, and went on with my life.I spent time with family, played PS3 on an amazingly large HDTV, and attended a very fun wedding.I got back to Austin on Sunday night and spent most of the day Monday working on various reports for my reporting class. Sadly, this resulted in me not blogging at all.

But I figured yall'd be OK- I mean half of you are only here cuz you were Google Image searching for Jonas Brothers pictures and came across some past posts of mine... (Don't even try to hide it, I have Google Analytics).

I'm glad though that you're getting to my blog by searching for Jonas Brothers. Hey, whatever works. Which is why I give you these (and also the reason for this post's title):

OK- that's about all I can take of that.

Anyway, I'm back and I hope you all had a good weekend too.

Oh, and if you're looking for laughs, my friend Logan has posted some incredibly funny sketches from SNL featuring Kristen Wiig on The Log Blog.

Worth watching.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

0 comments: