Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas: 50-90 Percent Off!

First of all I didn't realize Christmas was for sale. Is the economy THAT bad? In any case, at 50%-90% off I'm all about it-- who wants to go in on buying Christmas with me?

I mean of all the holidays to own, CHRISTMAS would be the best, obviously.

But seriously though I'm always confused by these stores. 1) because I took this picture in September, meaning this place was open 3 months before Christmas, and 2) it just doesn't seem feasible that you could actually get good quality gifts from a place like this. But I may be wrong.

Could you imagine getting a gift for Christmas with a gift receipt that said it was from "CHRISTMAS, GAMES & TOYS 50%-90% off"???

That'll make you feel loved.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: