Monday, October 13, 2008

Clues that I have 3 midterms this week:

So this is a big week for me, academically speaking. Tuesday I have a major midterm story due for my journalism class, and Thursday I have midterm exams in 3/5 of my classes. But if you've been to my apartment lately you probably could have already guessed that.

Here is some evidence pointing to my busyness:

Disheveled living room space- Double Stuf Oreos, hot sauce and Chipotle napkins on the coffee table:Clothes EVERYWHERE. The floor is my unofficial dresser:Heavily chewed-on thumbs (I do this when I'm nervous):Sink full of dishes. But really, who DOESN'T have one of these?:SO needless to say, I have a lot of work to do besides just homework. But we'll see what I actually get to...

Anyone who wants to clean my apartment: I'll let you do it for FREE!

Don't pass an offer like that up!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Yikes Adam! The disheveled apt is understandable...but those thumbs?! Gotta hurt! I've always found that a generic Neosporin-type thing works great for cracked, open and bleeding hands. And good luck this week...we're out here rootin' for you!~Jeff