Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel McAdams

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to my great friend Rachel McAdams who turns 32 today! 32? Are you kidding me?

Rachel's kinda been laying low in the movie scene lately but she's got several projects on the way including The Time Traveler's Wife with Eric Bana, State of Play with Helen Mirren and Russell Crowe, and Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.

Rachel seems to be really choosy with the projects she picks, which I think is completely a good thing. Otherwise, she could have ended up going down the path of her Mean Girls co-star, L.L...
Happy Birthday Rach, see you soon!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:

0 comments: