Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Friend Candice is a Dirty Dancer

Click here to watch a clip from the CBS morning show in Chicago featuring performers from the new Dirty Dancing musical, including my friend Candice! She's the one bumping and grinding and flying through the air with the guy in the blue shirt. She has GOT to be insanely dizzy after all that.
Dirty Dancing runs through Jan. 17 at the Cadillac Palace Theatre in Chicago, Feb 7, 2009 - Mar 15, 2009 at the Boston Opera House, and May 8, 2009-June 14, 2009 at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles.Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Logan said...

Umm your tweet with the link to buy HSM tickets is displayed to the right of this blog post.. and I'd kind of prefer your band of stalkers NOT show up with us. Just saying