Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sarah Palin and Perez Hilton made me famous!

When I rolled (literally) out of my bed at 6:30 this morning, I didn't know that the day I was beginning would result with me getting a video posted on PerezHilton.com

I had MSNBC turned on the TV and they showed a quick clip of Sarah Palin pwning a protester in the crowd at one of McCain's rallies. I immediately searched for the clip on YouTube but could not find it in its entirety so I decided to make one myself.
I posted it this morning and it got a couple hundred hits during the day until: PEREZ HILTON posted it on his blog. I had sent Perez a quick e-mail with the link to the video not knowing if he actually reads his e-mail or would post the video and low and behold he did both!

I knew something was up when I had 40 e-mails in my inbox notifying me of comments on my YouTube channel...

Anyway, it may be the only thing I ever get on Perez and I wasn't even technically in it.

Still, pretty freaking awesome.

Thanks Perez!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Sam said...

Wow. I just watched that on Perez like 10 minutes ago. I had no idea you were the one who posted it.

That's really cool. :)