Thursday, October 30, 2008

Urban&Rucker's review of High School Musical 3!

Well just in case you aren't regularly checking UrbanAndRucker.com like you should be, here is our latest review for High School Musical 3: Senior Year!

This review is especially exciting because Sam and I got to see the film together and review it in person together! (We live in different cities and usually log our reports as written entries or by phone so this was an exciting occasion.)

Incredibly exciting for so many reasons. Enjoy!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Dame James Henry said...

Fantastic review! I was cracking up the entire time! I completely agree with everything you said. Seeing HSM3 the way you did, without all the annoying kids who take it way too seriously, is probably the ideal way. The film, more than most films, is a communal experience and a great way to let loose and have fun with friends. I'm glad you're "slumming it" by covering this movie and not Obama and McCain.

Re: Sharpay learning her lesson. My friend and I talk about this all of the time. The writers have no idea what to do with her so they just make her start all over again and progress in the same way through each film. If only they didn't make her transformation so dramatic, it would be more realistic. At least Ashley Tisdale is such a great actress that she can hide this flaw really well.

By the way, "Muppet Babies" was totally boss back in the day. What a great shoutout!