Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zac Efron's ridiculous career: Pirates 4 are you kidding me?

It's no secret that I'm pretty jealous of the career that Zac Efron has had so far but this takes the cake: National Enquirer is saying that he's set to star alongside Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and then take over the franchise from him.

WHAT?! How did that happen? From Troy Bolton to Jack Sparrow 2.0?

Of course, the National Enquirer is not always a reliable source, but many times things they have reported have turned out to be extremely true.

Anyway, I'm happy for him. It's whatever. Have fun with your $10 million paycheck and your cool High School Musical and Pirates movies. I've always got RuckitUp.com and that's good enough for me!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: