Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Erin McCarley "Love Save the Empty" on Privileged "All About Overcompensating"

Erin McCarley, whose music has been featured on Grey's Anatomy three times, was featured on tonight's episode of Privileged, "All About Overcompensating" (November 18, 2008).

"Love, Save the Empty" was played at the very end of the episode as Megan is trying to catch Rose before she cheats on her test, but alas, she was too late. To be continued...

You can buy "Love, Save the Empty" on iTunes by clicking HERE.

Lyrics:

Little girls don't know how to be sweet girls.
Mama didn't teach me.
Little boys don't know how to treat little girls.
Daddy didn't show me.

Face down, on top of your bed.
Oh why did I give it up to you?
Is this how I shoot myself up high,
Just high enough to get through?

Again, the false affection.
Again, we break down inside.
Love save the empty.
Love save the empty, and save me.

Sad boy, you stare up at the sky
When no one's looking back at you.
You wear your every last disguise;
You're flying, then you fall through.

Again, the false attention.
Again, you're breaking inside.
Love save the empty.
Love save the empty, save me.
Love save the empty.
Love save the empty.

Stars feel like knives,
They tell us why we're fighting.
Storm, wait outside.
Oh, love, hold us together.

Love, save the empty.
Love, save the empty.
Love, save the empty.
Love, save the empty, and save me.
And save me.


Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: