Monday, November 3, 2008

How can Hilary Duff already have 2 greatest hits albums?

Don't get me wrong, Hilary Duff will always and forever be my middle school and some of high school crush, but there's no way she's done enough great music to merit two greatest hits albums in five years.









Duff released two albums, Metamorphosis (2003) and Hilary Duff (2004), and then released Most Wanted (2005), a compilation of her favorite tracks from the first two CDs. She then released Dignity in 2007, and now in 2008 is releasing another compilation album, Best Of on Nov. 11., which contains 12 tracks:
- Two new songs
- Seven songs from the other CDs
- 2 remixes of songs that are on Best Of
- And three songs that were already on her first greatest hits album, Most Wanted.









I mean, I know they've gotta put CDs out to attract the moneys, but seriously yall?

If I were to make a greatest hits of Hilary Duff CD it would have 4 songs:

- So Yesterday
- With Love
- Why Not

OK maybe just three songs.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Dame James Henry said...

This was my thought exactly when I heard about her newest greatest hits compilation! How can she have as many greatest hits albums as ABBA? And, for the record, my Hilary Duff Greatest Hits would only contain the first verse and chorus of "Come Clean"