Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Miss Kelly Clarkson

So I got to thinking: where the heck is Kelly Clarkson? Ever since My December she kinda went M.I.A. According to her website she's still on tour with Reba- which is great. I like them both. Claps all around. But the last "news" item was posted on July 28, 2008 saying that she is "Going to Be on Oprah Today!" Sooo someone might want to give that a little updating.

Needless to say Kelly, if you're reading this, we miss you. Please come back, put out another CD, let your hair grow out, and continue to rock it.

We love you.

And we need you. (If Kellie Pickler continues to put out music and you don't, I don't know what I might do with myself.)

So until she returns, enjoy this little bit of happiness in the form of Kelly singing "Stuff Like That There" from American Idol season 1.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Logan said...

She either had really bad diction at this point or forgets some of the words, which I love.

This takes me back to Jetta rides with you me and Brooke, because I remember having a burned CD of all her stuff from season 1. Where in the world is Kelly, Kelly Clarkson?

Steve said...

Word has it, she is coming out with a new cd, march 09'. , and a new single in January :)

Ironiclly, she is singing SLTT on her tour with Reba (the FULL version) here is a great quality youtube of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtrVCO3prc

I can't wait for some new music from Kelly. I miss her too