Thursday, November 27, 2008

This Was My First Luby's Thanksgiving...

...And it was FANTASTIC. I mentioned earlier that I wasn't able to go home for Thanksgiving dinner because of the Texas/A&M game being tonight in Austin. So my parents flew down and we partook in a scrumptious meal at Luby's Cafeteria, and yall, it was awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of the traditional Thanksgiving food anyway so it was perfect that I was able to get my usual fried fish, mashed potatoes w/cream gravy, and macaroni and cheese.And for the first time EVER at Thanksgiving, I totally cleaned my plate.
We also had this ridiculous piece of Oreo pie. It was RIDICULOUS.So enjoy the rest of your day, and Hook 'em Horns!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: