Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What the heck happened to YouTube? Why is it all widescreen?

Last night I got on YouTube to do my typical procrastination of homework by watching YouTube, when what to my wandering eyes should appear but a weird looking widescreen window that all the videos now play in.

I mean, I understand WHY they did it. After all, Vimeo has had HD videos for what seems like forever. YouTube had to upgrade at some point. But hello, you could've given us some warning!

Not that that would have changed anything, I suppose.

But ya, so now, until I find a way to start filming in HD, all my videos are gonna look stupid.

Thanks YouTube!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: