Monday, December 29, 2008

Erin McCarley on iTunes TOMORROW!

The day has finally come! (Almost.) Erin McCarley's debut CD, "Love, Save the Empty," will be available on iTunes starting tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec. 30). The hard copy CD is out Tuesday, Jan. 6, and that's also the day she will be appearing on The Late Show with David Letterman, so set your TiVos!

If you haven't been keeping up with Can I Please Just Say, and don't know who I'm talking about, just check out a few of my past entries.

Erin's music has been featured on Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Privileged, and in the trailer for the upcoming movie He's Just Not That Into You.

She's got awesome music, she's uber cool, and she's from my hometown of Garland, Texas, so check her out!

CLICK HERE for a free listen of her song "Pony"
CLICK HERE to hear "Love, Save the Empty"

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: