Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Erin McCarley Tour Dates

I thought I'd pass along Erin's upcoming tour dates for her shows on Brett Dennen's Hope For the Hopeless tour. If you're in any of these cities you should definitely take advantage and go see her. And tell her Adam Rucker says hi! (Seriously, do.)

Also, I'll be at the show in Austin on the 23rd so if you're there, look for me and say "Holla!"

Her album, "Love, Save the Empty," is now on iTunes, so give it a DL and prepare to rock out!

(PS: I'm expecting all of my Orlando friends to be at the O-town show in full force! No excuses.)

BRETT DENNEN’S 2009 HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS TOUR:
(With Erin McCarley)
16-Jan Orlando, FL The Social
17-Jan Ft. Lauderdale, FL The Culture Room
18-Jan Tampa, FL State Theatre
21-Jan New Orleans, LA Parish
22-Jan Houston, TX Warehouse Live Studio
23-Jan Austin, TX La Zona Rosa
24-Jan Dallas, TX The Loft
26-Jan Birmingham, AL WorkPlay Theatre
27-Jan Knoxville, TN The Square Room
29-Jan Nashville, TN Exit/In
30-Jan Atlanta, GA Variety Playhouse
31-Jan Athens, GA Georgia Theatre

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: