Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seriously Weatherpeople?

I'd like you to take a quick look at the weather report on my iPhone today, from Yahoo Weather apparently, that shows the current temperature in Austin is 38 degrees. That's great and all except for the fact that it shows today's LOW temperature as 56...

Come on guys, we cut you a LOT of slack. I mean basically any time you say it's gonna rain and it doesn't (which is 99% of the time) we let you off the hook. It's not like you can control the weather or anything.

But something so basic as temperature? I would be willing to give you a free pass even if you just changed the highs and lows as the day goes on and the temperatures change.

Just a little more effort plz.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Tim Weston said...

Gotta love Yahoo! Have you tried The Weather Channel's iPhone app? That's what I use for weather on my iPod Touch.

I'd be curious to find out what it displays for current/high/low temperatures