Friday, December 5, 2008

Your Disney Favorites!

A few days ago I asked what some of your favorite things to do at Walt Disney World were and here are some of the responses!

Cortney said: "Wishes is my all time favorite! Gives me goosebumps every time."

It's true Cortney, I never take a Disney trip without making Wishes be the last thing I do. Amazing.

Tim said: "I love Holidays Around The World at Epcot. The countries have storytellers that share their respective 'legends and lore of the season.'"

Robyn said: "Blizzard beach is definitely my favorite Florida Disney thing."I've never been to a Disney water park, but I'm sure that during the heat of summer that would be an awesome addition to the trip.

Donna said: "Without a doubt, my favorite thing about Disney World is the Rock n' Roller Coaster. Such fond memories of that ride. Test Track is also pretty high on the list."Sarah said: "The best thing about Disney, by far, is going to the Magic Kingdom and walking down Mainstreet USA with the castle in the background. The sight, sound, and feel of it always makes me teary eyed and on more than one occasion I've actually cried due to the overwhelming feeling of happiness that overcomes me (cheesy, yes, but also true). Also, Mainstreet USA has the best rice crispy treats, just FYI."I've had the Main Street rice crispy treats too! They're HUGE! And also, amazing.

Sarah also asked me to clarify my stance on loving the Finding Nemo musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom... I agree, there are parts that aren't my favorite (the sharks), but overall it's the best musical production that is currently showing in Disney parks. I love the music, the puppets, and of course, the bubbles (who wouldn't).Maybe you had a not-so-great cast. I've seen it 5 times now and each time I've had a different Dori. They can really make or break that show.

Give it another chance!

I'm really excited this trip for all the Christmas decorations that are gonna be up. Especially the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights (no, not those Osbournes) at Disney's Hollywood Studios.Thanks for sending in your favorites, and keep 'em coming!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

ross said...

Splash Mountain!
I haven't been on the one in Florida in years but the whole thing is just so cute!

ross said...

OH!
And La Nouba. Pretty much the most important reason to go to Walt Disney World. Nothing compares to the sonic delights of Ms. Sisaundra Lewis.