Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Death on a Bun

The other day while I was in the drive-thru at Dairy Queen, I saw this plastered to the window. The "Fritos Chili Cheese Crunch Hungr-Buster" appears to not be any regular burger, but rather a burger that will almost certainly send you to the hospital moments after you eat it.

A general rule for me is: "Don't eat items with more than 5 words in the title." That's usually a dead give away that it's prrrobably not going to be very healthy for you.

This sandwich appears to have a layer of mustard, meat, Fritos, chili, cheese, and tomatoes. I guess the tomatoes have a small redeeming value, but I'm pretty sure they're canceled out by just one of the Fritos.

The sight of this burger in picture form alone scares me more than any bullies in middle school did.

In any case, you are more than welcome to try one and get back to me on what you thought*. That is, of course, if you aren't dead already.

*Adam Rucker accepts no responsibility for the injury and/or death of those who attempt to eat the "Fritos Chili Cheese Crunch Hungr-Buster." Eat at your own risk.

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Michael said...

Now that's what I like about Texas.