Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary, What Goes Around Comes Around!

Today (January 31, 2009) marks the 2 year anniversary for my music video for Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around."

History was made that boring Wednesday night when my friends Maegan and Chris and I recorded the video at our apartment in Orlando, Florida (Chatham Square, whatup!) while we were there for the Disney College Program.

And to answer the question that for two years I'm sure you've all been asking: believe it or not, we did make up our own choreography. We are just that crunk. (Home furnishings provided by the Disney College Program.)

Happy Anniversary, WGACA!

Follow me@twitter.com/adamrucker
E-mail Me! RuckitUp@Gmail.com
Check Out My Website: RuckitUp.com
Pass it On:
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: